Although the local wholesale

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2024-3-9 16:58:33 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Apples. . Branded goods and local goods are in sufficient supply, and prices are transparent and cheap. Miscellaneous brands and foreign goods are the main sources of gross profit. The layout of the supermarket is like a collection of in-demand goods in the local wholesale market, such as cereals, candies, etc all in bulk, and customers can weigh and purchase them as needed. I prefer to go shopping at Chenming Supermarket because there are - parking spaces.

Although the local wholesale market has more and more complete items and cheaper prices, it is far Indonesia Phone Number away (about kilometers) and there is no parking because it is located in the old city. Bit. Rural supermarkets have found a unique positioning - targeting the new era of villagers (with cars, houses, and convenient transportation). They have a full range of goods and are cheaper than canteens. They are closer to villagers than local wholesale markets and have parking spaces.

They satisfy the needs of new villagers (many It is the demand for a better life in the cities of Guangdong, where migrant workers return to their hometowns. I once visited the RT-Mart supermarket in Guiping City and found that it is larger than Chenming Supermarket and has more complete products, but it is far less popular than Chenming Supermarket. According to my observation, Chenming Supermarket has become an important shopping place for villagers in several nearby villages.

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Games666私服列表

Archiver|手機版|自動贊助|GameHost抗攻擊論壇

GMT+8, 2024-5-9 02:20 , Processed in 1.332319 second(s), 26 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.4

© 2001-2017 Comsenz Inc.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |